[TACRAO] Listserv Asst Assoc Vice President of Enrollment Management

Jones, Dr. Dennis G. DJONES at tarleton.edu
Thu May 8 21:11:53 CDT 2014

Dear TACRAO Community,

This message is to inform you that the position of Assistant/Associate Vice President of Enrollment Management position has posted in Tarleton Connection and is open for both internal and external applicants.

This position is a critical member of the academic leadership team and will lead the units of school relations, student financial services (financial aid an scholarships), admissions and registrar/records offices.  As will all leadership positions in the academic division, this individual must possess credentials for a faculty appointment and will be required to teach one course each semester.  As a critical interface between the enrollment functions and the academic units the ideal candidate will have held a variety of leadership positions which provide an appreciation for the needs of our students and each of the respective areas.  As our sophistication increases in using a variety of enrollment tools, the ideal candidate will also possess a background that lends skills in statistical/enrollment modeling.

I encourage all who are interested to apply.

Karen R. Murray, Ph.D.
Provost and Executive Vice President
Academic Affairs
Tarleton State University