[TACRAO] Listserv Database Management Systems

Muse, Kelle L klmuse at lake.ollusa.edu
Mon Mar 31 11:24:30 CDT 2014

Morning!

At OLLU, we use Ellucian's Recruiter & Colleague. Recruiter for prospect up to admit then the students are exported to Colleague once a decision is made. Recruiter is still used to make communication notes, etc. after decision. Let me know if you have questions.

Kelle Muse
Undergraduate Admissions Counselor
Our Lady of the Lake University
Office of Admissions