[TACRAO] Listserv Ticketed Commencement Ceremony

Sanders, Kimberly sanderk1 at stthom.edu
Mon Mar 31 11:04:50 CDT 2014

Good morning,

Please respond to a quick poll on number of tickets issued to graduates for your Commencement Ceremony.  This is our first year, and we are issuing 6 tickets with a possibility of 3 more after all the graduates pick up their tickets. In the past, students were able to bring as many quests they wanted which caused us to be over capacity the last few years. The tickets have caused our prospective graduates to complain.

Do you offer tickets; if so, how many?
Please add the number of graduates and the venue of the ceremony.

Thanking you all in advance!

Kim

Kimberly Sanders, MS.F
Registrar/Dean of Academic Records