[TACRAO] Listserv Database Management Systems

Karen Jarrell kjarrell at pqc.edu
Fri Mar 28 15:25:00 CDT 2014

Christy,
We use Three Rivers CAMS for our student information system.
I think it is easy to use, the support is very responsive, and it is very cost efficient.
I would highly recommend it!
Karen M. Jarrell, Ph.D.
Director of Research and Institutional Effectiveness and Registrar
Paul Quinn College
3837 Simpson Stuart Road
Dallas, Texas 75241
kjarrell at pqc.edu<mailto:kjarrell at pqc.edu>
214.379.5412

LEAVE Places Better Than You Found Them
LEAD From Wherever You Are
LIVE A Life That Matters
LOVE Something Greater Than Yourself

The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance. -Benjamin Franklin