[TACRAO] Listserv Dual Credit-Bachelors Degree

Maria Aguirre-Acuna maria.aguirre at tstc.edu
Wed Mar 26 18:41:16 CDT 2014

I have a high school asking if we know of any high school and/or college
offer a dual credit courses leading up to a Bachelors degree upon high
school graduation.

She has heard these rumors -- I said I would put it out for our TACRAO
friends and see if anyone knows anything.

The only ones I am familiar with are the AS degrees but not Bachelors.

Anyone?

--

*Maria C. Aguirre-Acuna*

Associate Vice President of Enrollment Management

Texas State Technical College West Texas
 300 Homer K. Taylor Drive | Sweetwater, TX 79556
O: 325.235.7349 | F: 325.235.7443

This email may contain the thoughts and opinions of Maria C.
Aguirre-Acuna and does not represent official Texas State Technical College
policy.