[TACRAO] Listserv Transcript Fees Survey 2014

Fry, Dr Bobbye G. fry at uiwtx.edu
Mon Mar 17 13:27:59 CDT 2014

For Incarnate Word:

College

Charge for Transcripts

Student Fee

Per Request

Comments

University of the Incarnate Word

No

Yes (One-time fee; $40)

Yes over 10 at one time; No otherwise

Implementing Script-Safe now

Dr. Bobbye G. Fry | Registrar | University of the Incarnate Word
4301 Broadway CPO 304 San Antonio, TX 78209
*: 210.829.6006 |*: 210.829.3922 | [cid:image002.jpg at 01CF41E4.B7331180] <http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.wpclipart.com/space/more_earth/Earth_clip_art_1.png&imgrefurl=http://www.wpclipart.com/space/more_earth/Earth_clip_art_1.png.html&h=340&w=340&sz=95&tbnid=CYxWIPhZJ2CBlM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=90&prev=/search?q=earth+clip&tbm=isch&tbo=u&zoom=1&q=earth+clip&docid=YAFLtR-fljajHM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=K-15TrulG6XgsQKK1LHBAw&ved=0CDQQ9QEwAw&dur=1417>   www.uiw.edu/registrar<http://www.uiw.edu/registrar>  | *: Fry at uiwtx.edu<mailto:Fry at uiwtx.edu>

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CF41E4.B7331180]