[TACRAO] Listserv Transcript Fees Survey 2014

KLIMITCHEK, Missy Missy.Klimitchek at victoriacollege.edu
Mon Mar 17 10:31:20 CDT 2014

The information for Victoria College is correct.  It is important to note that we do NOT charge to send EDI transcripts.  The $10 fee is only for printed transcripts.

Answers to new questions are below.

Thanks
Missy Klimitchek

Missy Klimitchek, Registrar
Admissions and Records
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CF41CC.0939F200]
2200 East Red River | Victoria, TX 77901
(361) 572-6407 | missy.klimitchek at victoriacollege.edu