[TACRAO] Listserv Transcript Fees Survey 2014

Lothringer, Robert rlothringer at mail.twu.edu
Wed Mar 12 15:32:39 CDT 2014

The information in the spreadsheet for TWU is still the same.

As for the additional questions:

1.       Do you use an external service to process your transcripts?

Yes, for those students wishing to order their transcript online, send PDF, or send FedEx, we use Credential Solutions.  There is a processing fee in addition to the transcript fee for using this service.

2.       If yes, do you still offer a walk-up service
Yes, students can still walk-in and receive a transcript, and they can still submit a transcript request and payment by mail if they desire.  No additional fees for either of these.