[TACRAO] Listserv Transfer Courses on Official Transcripts

Troy White twhite at ntcc.edu
Tue Mar 4 14:28:37 CST 2014

Hi Christy,

At Northeast Texas CC we transfer only courses that are prerequisites to other courses or they satisfy the Texas Common Core Curriculum.  If a student makes a specific request or we are aware that they are majoring in a particular field (i.e. Allied Health) then we will bring in those required courses as well.

Troy G. White, M.Ed.
[Eagle logo]
Admissions Coordinator
Eagle Disc Golf - Sponsor/Instructor - PDGA # 52880
Northeast Texas Community College
(903) 434-8122 - office
(903) 572-6712 - fax
www.ntcc.edu/admissions<http://www.ntcc.edu/admissions>