[TACRAO] Listserv Question for Community Colleges

Munson, Wanda Wanda.Munson at sjcd.edu
Mon Mar 3 15:37:20 CST 2014

Connie,

We have a centralized process at San Jac.  We did this about 7 years ago and it works great.  We have a back-office Enrollment Management Center and in this Center we  process all online applications, process all mailed-in high school and college transcripts, perform course-by-course evaluations of college transcripts, review all transcripts for TSI purposes, and process all faxed/mailed Meningitis documentation.

We have 3 campuses and @ 30,000 students.

We think it was the right choice for us.  Let me know if you want any additional information.

Wanda

[cid:image001.png at 01CF36F6.76CC7800]

Wanda Simpson Munson
San Jacinto College
Dean of Enrollment Management & College Registrar
13735 Beamer Road | Houston, TX 77089
Direct: (281) 669-4711| Fax: (281) 669-4720
www.sanjac.edu<http://www.sanjac.edu/> | www.facebook.com/sanjacintocollege<http://www.facebook.com/sanjacintocollege> | @SanJacCollege