[TACRAO] Listserv Drops in excess of six drop

Jana Boatright Jana.Boatright at tamut.edu
Tue Nov 26 14:16:13 CST 2013

Good afternoon,

I would like to survey this community and see what policy/process you
have in place for those students who have already exceeded their 6 drops
but are requesting to drop additional courses.  Do you require them to
submit an official appeal to drop the courses?  Are any drops in excess
of the 6 drop not permitted?  I would appreciate any and all information
you are willing to provide.  Feel free to email me directly at
jana.boatright at tamut.edu.  Thank you.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Thank you,

Jana Boatright

University Registrar

7101 University Ave.

Texarkana, TX 75503

University Center,

Suite 260D

Phone: 903.223.3047

Fax:  903-223-3140

Jana.Boatright at tamut.edu <mailto:Jana.Boatright at tamut.edu>

"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but
reasonable

confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy".-
Norman Vincent Peale