[TACRAO] Listserv North Star Academy

Jeff Rhodes rhodesjh at utpa.edu
Wed Nov 20 16:00:40 CST 2013

Vicki,

Call the folks at LeTourneau.  I believe they're working with North Star to offer dual credit, and they would know.

JHR

Jeff Rhodes, Ed.D.
University Registrar
University of Texas-Pan American
1201 West University Drive
Edinburg, TX 78539
956.665.3109
www.utpa.edu/registrar<http://www.utpa.edu/registrar>

"If you don't like change, you'll like irrelevance even less."
- General Eric Shinseki, Chief of Staff, U.S. Army