[TACRAO] Listserv Quarter system courses to Semester hours

Jacqueline Hefley jhefley at austinseminary.edu
Tue Nov 19 09:20:37 CST 2013

We value quarter hours at 2/3 a standard semester hour, using the calculation Patricia Leyendecker notes below. We also round down. Our explanation is that rounding up would give the student credit for work that does not exist.

Jacqueline D. Hefley
AUSTIN PRESBYTERIAN THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY
100 E. 27th Street, Austin, Texas 78705
512-404-4826 |P| 512-479-0738 |F|
austinseminary.edu