[TACRAO] Listserv North Star Academy

Traweek, Vicki vtraweek at wc.edu
Mon Nov 18 15:56:27 CST 2013

Has anyone had any experience with an online/mail-order-curriculum  Christian school named North Star Academy? The mailing address is Houston. I checked their website and could find no mention of accreditation of any type. I have had several students referred to this group by the local high school counselor to complete their high school diploma.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Vicki

Vicki Traweek
Registrar
Weatherford College

[cid:image001.png at 01CEE476.545FA030]
"The mission of Weatherford College is to provide
effective learning opportunities that enrich the lives
of its students and the communities it serves."