[TACRAO] Listserv Community, State and Technical College liaisons

Parker, Doug Doug.Parker at thecb.state.tx.us
Mon Nov 18 10:42:26 CST 2013

A number of the Community and Technical  College attendees at last week's TACRAO conference in El Paso wanted to know who the liaison was at their institution.

The direct link to that list is - http://www.thecb.state.tx.us/reports/DocFetch.cfm?DocID=2757&format=PDF.

You can also find the list from the Workforce, Academic Affairs and Research page which can be accessed from our main agency web site at www.thecb.state.tx.us<http://www.thecb.state.tx.us>. On our main page, look to the left in the dark blue for the link to the Workforce, Academic Affairs and Research page and click on it. On the Workforce, Academic Affairs and Research page, click on the first link under the Higher Education Institutions heading - Public Community and Technical Colleges. On the Public Community and Technical Colleges page there is a link called Community, State and Technical College Liaisons<http://www.thecb.state.tx.us/index.cfm?objectid=9D74D72F-0158-70ED-E39EB906589E1B8E>. This page will have information about the liaisons as well as a link to the list of the liaisons, CSTC Liaison members<http://www.thecb.state.tx.us/reports/DocFetch.cfm?DocID=2757&format=PDF>, which can be found above the Meetings heading.

Doug