[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Conferene

Connie A. Nicholas nichoca at lamarpa.edu
Fri Nov 15 09:48:44 CST 2013

Hope everyone enjoyed the conference as much as I did.  However, as a note of caution, please check your credit card if you stayed at the Camino Real.  I had a call last night from my credit card company about possible fraudulent charges to my card.  There was one charge to Home Depot for $2500 and 4 to the hotel totaling over $1400 plus one other misc charge.    My credit card was not lost or stolen; still in my wallet.  Fortunately, the charges were all declined but I am now in the process of getting a new card issued.

Connie Nicholas
Registrar

[Seahawk Bird and name]