[TACRAO] Listserv Degree Certification

Montes, Sofia C montess at uthscsa.edu
Wed Nov 13 17:59:04 CST 2013

Citing SACS, we require that at least 25% of the degree hours be taken in residence at our institution. Other hours may be substituted, transferred in, etc. (This is especially important for our institution as we offer several baccalaureate programs geared at certified health professionals with applicable academic/professional backgrounds seeking a degree.) Hope this helps.

Sofia C. Montes
Senior Associate Registrar
UT Health Science Center - San Antonio
7703 Floyd Curl Dr., MC 7702
San Antonio, TX  78229-3900
ph: (210) 567-2149 / fx: (210) 567-2685

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail communication (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18, U.S.C 2510-2521, is confidential and/or legally privileged and is protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or use in any way of the contents of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received this message in error, and then delete it. Thank You.