[TACRAO] Listserv AACRAO Elections

Moore, Kyle kmoore at mail.wtamu.edu
Tue Nov 5 13:56:58 CST 2013

Good afternoon all,

For those of you on the listserve who are also members of AACRAO:

This is the first year AACRAO is holding online voting for leadership positions and we have two great candidates nominated from the fine State of Texas and the TACRAO organization.

Dan Garcia from WTAMU is a nominee for President-Elect and John Hall from SMU is a Nominations and Elections Committee nominee.

If you haven't voted, then here's your chance...   ...go online to www.aacrao.org<http://www.aacrao.org> you'll notice the link to AACRAO Leadership Elections in the third section of the main banner image.

Have a great rest of the week, I look forward to seeing many of you in El Paso next week!

Best,
km

Kyle Moore
806.651.5288