[TACRAO] Listserv Hot Topics - PeopleSoft

Serna, Lisa A SERNA at uthscsa.edu
Fri Nov 1 14:50:27 CDT 2013

Attention PeopleSoft Users:

Please let me know what PeopleSoft issues you would like to discuss at TACRAO this year.  For example, we are interesting in hearing from others about grade changes and workflow.

Join us at the Hot Topics-PeopleSoft session and hopefully we can help each other solve our PeopleSoft issues!

Lisa Serna
Business Systems Analyst
Office of the Registrar
Office of Institutional Analysis
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
serna at uthscsa.edu<mailto:serna at uthscsa.edu>
210-567-2662

Data/report requests, please email DataRequest at uthscsa.edu<mailto:DataRequest at uthscsa.edu>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail communication (including attachments)
is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18, U.S.C 2510-2521, is
confidential and/or legally privileged and is protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution, copying or use in any way of the contents of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have
received this message in error, and then delete it. Thank You.