[TACRAO] Listserv Texas Regional Admissions Survey

Howell, Nicholas nhowell at central.uh.edu
Thu Jun 27 09:54:38 CDT 2013

Good Morning Colleagues!

My name is Nicholas Howell and I am the Co-Chair of the Austin Regional Counselor Network (ARC). A committee from ARC has developed a Texas Regional Admissions Counselor Survey to gain data on how different institutions handle regional recruitment in Texas. If you are currently serving in an admissions role outside of your home institution in Texas, please fill out this 5-10 minute survey.  Also, please note that all responses are anonymous.  The survey link is below and we do ask that you fill out the survey by July 12th, 2013. After receiving all of the responses our team will analyze the data and share that with the Regional Community. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you in advance for your support of these efforts.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KKL38YH

Sincerely,

Nicholas Howell (University of Houston)
Kenneth Bordelon (Texas State University)
Arin Ely (Texas State University-Round Rock Campus)
Nicole Smith (Johnson & Wales University)

**PLEASE SHARE THIS SURVEY WITH OTHER REGIONAL ADMISSIONS COUNSELORS IN TEXAS**