[TACRAO] Listserv Update: July 2013 Texas Ad Astra Summit

Glenn, Truman wtglenn2 at central.uh.edu
Mon Jun 17 14:31:30 CDT 2013

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE6B67.4FD4E940]     [cid:image002.jpg at 01CE6B67.4FD4E940]

The University of Houston and Ad Astra have partnered to host the July 2013 Texas Ad Astra Summit.
We are excited for our upcoming event that will occur on July 22, 2013.  Please note that we have consolidated the event from a two day to one day affair.  A draft agenda is now available for your review below. We hope that you will join us in Houston to connect with your Ad Astra network and learn more about what we have to offer.

Registration and Hotel Reservations are available by clicking here<https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/?eventid=1202912>.  Please note that the hotel rate secured for this event closes on June 30th.

Reasons you should consider attending the Summit.

1.      Expand your network of "go-to" people in this group of Ad Astra Users.

2.      Learn new practices and strategies for using Ad Astra to benefit your university.

3.      Be inspired by other Ad Astra Users stories about problem solving and the solutions they came up with.

4.      Explore and take advantage of the training we will offer during the time you are here.
Call for Presentations.
At this time we are extending our call for additional presenters until June 21st to finalize our agenda. We would love to hear your experiences and what knowledge you have gained as well as how you can help others with your expertise using Ad Astra.  If interested, please click here<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BRT6XR6> as we would love to learn from you.

If you have any questions about this event, please contact Karen or Jenny:

Karen Knezick
University of Houston
832-842-5764
Kaknezic at central.UH.EDU<mailto:Kaknezic at central.UH.EDU>

OR

Jenny Hulsen
Ad Astra Information Systems
913-652-4189
jhulsen at aais.com<mailto:913-652-4189jhulsen at aais.com>

We look forward to seeing you in July.  Have a wonderful day!

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CE6B67.4FD4E940]
Truman Glenn
Associate Registrar
Classroom Utilization and Management
University of Houston
wtglenn at uh.edu<mailto:dahermann at uh.edu>

[cid:image004.jpg at 01CE6B67.4FD4E940]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and attachments are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. University policy restricts the dissemination of certain data and any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.