[TACRAO] Listserv NOW LIVE - TACRAO Site for Membership Directory and College Day/Night Program

Vineyard, Leah leah.vineyard at mwsu.edu
Mon Jun 17 11:16:06 CDT 2013

Dr. DeMerritt,

I am trying to access the TACRAO Day/Night schedule.  I am listed as the contact for the schedule.  When I log in, I do not see a PDF document outlining the instructions or the actual schedule.  Can you please assist?

LEAH VINEYARD | Associate Director of Admissions

[admissions-logo2]

3410 Taft Boulevard | Wichita Falls, Texas 76308 | (940) 397-4334 | http://www.mwsu.edu/ |
[facebook-icon]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwestern-State-University-Admissions/268706959867909>[twitter_icon]<https://twitter.com/#!/MSUAdmissions>[flickr]<http://www.flickr.com/people/msuadmissions/>