[TACRAO] Listserv UPDATE - TACRAO Membership Database & College Day/Night Program

Stan DeMerritt demerritt at wbu.edu
Mon Jun 17 09:32:55 CDT 2013

TACRAO:
We were all set to change over to the live version of the membership database and college day/night program on Friday afternoon. However, if you have tried to go to the site you are getting a dead URL.   After calling the vendor, it appears that the site was not pulled into a live production site on Friday afternoon as requested.  They have assured me that it will happen this morning.  Please allow 24 hours for the new site to load and be recognized across different systems.

Stan DeMerritt, Ph.D.
Associate Academic Vice President
SACSCOC Liaison
Wayland Baptist University
1900 W. 7th St., WBU 1258
Plainview, TX 79072
(806) 291-3416
Fax (806) 291-1953

Wayland Baptist University exists to educate students in an academically challenging, learning-focused and distinctively Christian environment for professional success and service to God and humankind.

Play is the greatest research.  Albert Einstein
The most sophisticated people I know - inside they are all children.  Jim Henson

P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail & any attachments.  Consider using Ecofont, Calibri, or Century Gothic fonts to conserve printer toner or ink.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The materials in this electronic mail transmission, including all attachment(s), are private and confidential and are the property of Wayland Baptist University.  The information contained in the material is privileged and is intended only for the use of the named addressee(s).  If you are not the intended addressee, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to the email or by telephone at (806) 291-1000, and then destroy it immediately.