[TACRAO] Listserv Membership Database and College Day/Night Program Access Preparations

Stan DeMerritt demerritt at wbu.edu
Wed Jun 12 10:27:43 CDT 2013

TACRAO Members and Subscribing Institutions:

In order for a smoother launch of live Membership Database and College Day/Night Program Schedule, it is important that you are able to receive email from passwordreset at tacrao.org<mailto:passwordreset at tacrao.org>.  Usernames will be the member/subscriber email address.  Current members and subscribers will have to reset their password before entering the databases and the reset instructions will come from the passwordreset at tacrao.org<mailto:passwordreset at tacrao.org> address.  Typically  the response is within seconds or a few minutes at the most.

Testing of the launch has shown that it is often not enough to set the address in your personal Outlook account.  At Wayland, the email was stuck in an external pre-firewall filter.  Our IT department had to add the address to an acceptance list in the filter.  Please contact your IT departments so that access may be received without delay.

We anticipate launch in the next few days.  When we are ready an email will be sent to the listserv and a set of instructions will be posted on the TACRAO website under the Member Services area.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks!

Stan DeMerritt, Ph.D.
Associate Academic Vice President
SACSCOC Liaison
Wayland Baptist University
1900 W. 7th St., WBU 1258
Plainview, TX 79072
(806) 291-3416
Fax (806) 291-1953

Wayland Baptist University exists to educate students in an academically challenging, learning-focused and distinctively Christian environment for professional success and service to God and humankind.

Play is the greatest research.  Albert Einstein
The most sophisticated people I know - inside they are all children.  Jim Henson

P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail & any attachments.  Consider using Ecofont, Calibri, or Century Gothic fonts to conserve printer toner or ink.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The materials in this electronic mail transmission, including all attachment(s), are private and confidential and are the property of Wayland Baptist University.  The information contained in the material is privileged and is intended only for the use of the named addressee(s).  If you are not the intended addressee, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to the email or by telephone at (806) 291-1000, and then destroy it immediately.