[TACRAO] Listserv Datatel - End of Term Processes - Please Help

Jerry Martinez Jerry.Martinez at utb.edu
Tue Jun 11 08:53:42 CDT 2013

We do the same.

Jerry Martinez
Assistant Registrar
Office of the Registrar
Tandy 105
80 Fort Brown
Brownsville, Texas 78520
T: 956-882-7578 | F: 956-882-8832
jerry.martinez at utb.edu
utb.edu<http://www.utb.edu/>
[cid:image001.png at 01CE6681.2A5438A0]<http://www.utb.edu/>

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu [mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu] On Behalf Of Twyla Gills
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 8:32 AM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: Re: [TACRAO] Listserv Datatel - End of Term Processes - Please Help

While we utilize CACS, we also use SACS to make changes to student status. Most likely this is a permission's issue.
Twyla C. Gills
Assistant Registrar
Office of Student Records
Texas Wesleyan University
[cid:image002.png at 01CE6681.2A5438A0]
817-531-7596
tgills at txwes.edu<mailto:tgills at txwes.edu>
http://txwes.edu/academics/registrar
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify your email administrator. If you are not the named addressee you should not distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is prohibited.