[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO College Day/Night Program

Stan DeMerritt demerritt at wbu.edu
Fri Jun 7 08:55:21 CDT 2013

TACRAO Members,

I have received numerous phone calls and emails the past several days regarding the College Day/Night Schedule.  At this time, the High School Relations Committee has entered the data into the new system; however, we are still waiting on the vendor to pull the database into a live model.   As soon as it is ready, we will send a blast out to the TACRAO listserv.  All TACRAO member institutions (the 171 on the official list) and the members that are currently on the membership roster will receive access to the program.  Institutions that are subscribing institutions (those who paid the $250 for a subscription) will have one user and that will be the contact person requested on the subscription form.

Also, I have committed to provide the association with quick service while doing my day job and believe that I have provided timely service to you over the past year.  However, the last few days while I was out of town several members and subscribing institutions have contacted my office and have ripped my administrative assistant.  I will not tolerate this type of abuse to one of my employees who has no affiliation with TACRAO.  Anyone who calls my office again with this type of unprofessional attitudes will be receiving a call from me and a call to your immediate supervisor.  We are all working to provide a service to the profession in a timely and accurate manner and unprofessionalism will not be tolerated.

Thank you.

Stan DeMerritt, Ph.D.
Associate Academic Vice President
SACSCOC Liaison
Wayland Baptist University
1900 W. 7th St., WBU 1258
Plainview, TX 79072
(806) 291-3416
Fax (806) 291-1953

Wayland Baptist University exists to educate students in an academically challenging, learning-focused and distinctively Christian environment for professional success and service to God and humankind.

Play is the greatest research.  Albert Einstein
The most sophisticated people I know - inside they are all children.  Jim Henson

P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail & any attachments.  Consider using Ecofont, Calibri, or Century Gothic fonts to conserve printer toner or ink.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The materials in this electronic mail transmission, including all attachment(s), are private and confidential and are the property of Wayland Baptist University.  The information contained in the material is privileged and is intended only for the use of the named addressee(s).  If you are not the intended addressee, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to the email or by telephone at (806) 291-1000, and then destroy it immediately.