[TACRAO] Listserv Commencement Ceremony & the Decorated Graduation Cap

Paige Bussell Paige.Bussell at tamuc.edu
Tue Jun 4 12:22:27 CDT 2013

Jeff -

We have big signs banning them and UPD confiscates them if someone sets
one off.

But then someone did a train horn last fall.....sigh.....

Yes, they could cause someone to go deaf!!!!

As for the mortarboards, we have recently started allowing it but we
monitor them and so far (KNOCK ON HARD THICK WOOD) they have been
tasteful, cute even.

Thanks,

Paige

 Paige Bussell

University Registrar

P.O. Box 3011

Commerce, TX  75429

Paige.Bussell at tamuc.edu <mailto:Paige_Bussell at tamu-commerce.edu>

903-468-3209 phone

903-886-5888 fax

Includer | Developer | Restorative | Adaptability | Empathy

  <http://web.tamu-commerce.edu/audience/oneStopShop/weCare.aspx> Please
take a minute to complete our survey and let us know how we are doing!
Just click on the We Care logo!

  <http://www.setasource.org/>

Join us at CoHEsion Summit 2013 - Salt Lake City
<http://www.setasource.org/conferences/2013/UT/index2013_UTDetails.html>
or Nashville
<http://www.setasource.org/conferences/2013/TN/index2013_TNDetails.html>

CoHEsion <http://www.setasource.org/>  - Consortium for Higher Education