[TACRAO] Listserv De-registration process

Templeton, Jamie jtempleton at dcccd.edu
Mon Jun 3 09:28:52 CDT 2013

At DCCCD we currently DeReg on a schedule ... usually starting 2 weeks after registration begins.  It is run Mon-Thur.  Registrars and Business Office both have ways to protect students.  It works ... protection is sometimes an issue.
They are looking at modifying this process to be just several times prior to start of term but our current process is as stated above.
If you need more information please feel free to contact me.
Thanks,
Jamie

Jamie Templeton
Associate District Director of IT, Applications Development
Dallas County Community College District
972-860-4018 office / 214-797-9232 cell