[TACRAO] Listserv Commencement Ceremony & the Decorated Graduation Cap

Miller, Patrick p.miller at tcu.edu
Sat Jun 1 05:46:30 CDT 2013

I think we gave up on this years ago. Our students do some pretty creative things to their mortarboards. Not my favorite thing but

Sent from my iPhone

On May 31, 2013, at 6:32 PM, "Ledesma, Lourdes" <Ledesma at uhcl.edu<mailto:Ledesma at uhcl.edu>> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I’d like to ask how many of you allow your students to decorate the graduation cap or mortarboard?  If you do allow the student to decorate their caps, can you share a copy of any policy, guidelines, etc. related?  If you don’t, what kind of guidelines, policy, etc do you have in place?

Thanks in advance!

<image003.jpg>Lourdes Ledesma
Associate Registrar
2700 Bay Area Blvd
Houston, Texas 77058
(281)283-2537 FAX (281)283-2530
ledesma at uhcl.edu<mailto:ledesma at uhcl.edu>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and attachments are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. University policy restricts the dissemination of certain data and any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.