[TACRAO] Listserv FW: ASU-Beebe's Transfer Fair Invitation!

Griffith, Becki bgriffit at lee.edu
Thu Dec 19 11:12:38 CST 2013

This announcement for an out-of-state transfer fair is posted on behalf of Arkansas State University-Beebe.  Note: There were attachments to this message that our listserv could not accommodate. If you have questions or want those documents, see the contact information at end of message.

Good Morning,

I know everyone is getting prepared for the holidays and the time we get to spend with friends and family in the next couple of weeks.  I realize also that any invitations we receive at this time of the year are typically for holiday parties and family get-togethers, but, in preparation for the Spring semester, I'd like to cordially invite each of you to attend our Spring 2013 Transfer Fair scheduled for Tuesday, February 11th from 10a.m. to 12:00p.m. in the Owen Center Gymnasium.  We will be serving a continental breakfast beginning at 9:30 am if you would like to come early to set up your table. There will also be box lunches available for you to take with you to your next fair or campus visit.

A registration form is attached for your review and completion. If you need any additional information about the Transfer Fair, please contact me at 501.882.8906 or you are more than welcome to email me at hngarcia at asub.edu<mailto:hngarcia at asub.edu>. I look forward to you joining us on   February 11th. We are so grateful you are coming to help our students learn more about pursuing a degree with your campus.

Sincerely,

Heather Garcia, LPC
Career Services/Transfer Coordinator
Title IX Coordinator
Student Success Center
Arkansas State University - Beebe Campus
Student Center, Room 202A
Beebe, AR  72012
501-882-8906
hngarcia at asub.edu<mailto:hngarcia at asub.edu>

Access Career Connect<https://asub-csm.symplicity.com/>, part of our new Virtual Career Center!

ASU Beebe Mission: "Transforming Lives Through Quality Learning Experiences."