[TACRAO] Listserv SETACRAO 2014

Gaston, Maria Maria.Gaston at unt.edu
Tue Dec 17 09:00:05 CST 2013

Good morning!

Attached is the registration for the University of North Texas attendee (me). Payment to follow from campus directly.

Thank you,

Maria Gaston
Admissions Counselor - Houston Region
maria at unt.edu 832.800.7867

1155 Union Circle #311277 Denton, TX 76203
Phone: 940.565.2681
Fax: 940.565.2408

Find me on Facebook<facebook.com/untmaria> or follow me on Twitter<twitter.com/meangreenmaria>! Apply to UNT!<http://apply.unt.edu/admissions>