[TACRAO] Listserv Resolute Academy

Amanda Straten astraten at mclennan.edu
Mon Dec 16 08:36:52 CST 2013

Cindy,

We are currently dealing with this school as well.  From what I've gather it is an organization teaching home school curriculum to a group of students which I feel makes it a private school rather than homeschool.  I also checked with at least one of the other colleges listed as having accepted Resolute transcripts on the documentation the director sent to me and found out that at least that particular college did at one time accept it, but no longer does so.

My decision is still the student must have their GED for financial aid otherwise the student can enroll as long as they are not receiving aid.

Can you share with me any other information you have received?

Thanks,
Amanda Straten
Coordinator/PDSO, Student Admissions
McLennan Community College