[TACRAO] Listserv Winter Mini Terms and Fall Graduation

Jimmerson, Richard J jimmerson at uta.edu
Fri Dec 13 09:28:02 CST 2013

Trudy,

If we get the final grade for that course by our cutoff, we would confer it for fall even if it was taken in the winter session at that institution.

RICHARD JIMMERSON Director, Administrative Services
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19088, 701 S. Nedderman Drive, Arlington, TX 76019
817.272.0876 Fax 817.272.3223

jimmerson at uta.edu<mailto:jimmerson at uta.edu>
http://wweb.uta.edu/aao/recordsandregistration/