[TACRAO] Listserv Two-Year Community College

Todd Fields TFields at collin.edu
Thu Dec 12 14:04:45 CST 2013

Two-Year Community College Inquiry:

We have developed a very quick survey concerning faculty advising at two-year community colleges in Texas. If your institution utilizes faculty as academic advisors can you ask the staff member with administrative responsibility to complete our survey? The link to the survey is listed below, if it is not active then simply cut and paste the link into any web browser.  Thank you

https://collincc.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eIFg89hZiN5LQnb

Doug Willis
Dean of Student Development - CPC
Collin College

Thanks in advance to assist one of our Deans.

Todd

Todd Fields
Collin College
Registrar/Director of Admissions
(972) 881-5174

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.