[TACRAO] Listserv North Central Texas College

Kari Ford kford at nctc.edu
Tue Dec 10 16:44:51 CST 2013

Good afternoon!

You will start to see that North Central Texas College has new transcript paper.  We now have a full bleed with no border.

Kari

North Central Texas College
1525 W. California Street
Gainesville, TX 76240

Kari Ford, MSW
Director of Admissions/Registrar kford at nctc.edu<mailto:kford at nctc.edu>

Dedicated to Student Success and Institutional Excellence

NOTICE: This email message and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended solely for the recipient(s) to whom this email is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose, forward or otherwise distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately that you are not the person for whom this email was intended and delete this email (and attachments) from your system. Although every possible precaution is taken by North Central Texas College, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure that every email (and any attachment) is free of any virus or malicious content before opening it. NCTC cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. Due to Texas' very broad public records law, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, and available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.