[TACRAO] Listserv Writing Enhanced Question

George W. Weir George.Weir at tamuk.edu
Tue Dec 10 14:15:09 CST 2013

Yes, we have courses designated as writing intensive courses.  However,
we do not indicated them as such on the transcript.  The requirement is
stated in our catalog under General Requirements  for Graduation with a
Baccalaureate Degree: " Candidates for all bachelor's degrees must
complete at least one course designed as Writing Intensive (WI),
preferably in their major field.  Candidates must earn a grade of C or
better in such a course."

George W. Weir

University Registrar

Texas A&M University-Kingsville