[TACRAO] Listserv TSI IRW

Zavala, Susy SXZ003 at shsu.edu
Tue Dec 10 12:14:13 CST 2013

Good Afternoon!

I know End of Term is keeping all busy, but I hope you have two seconds to send a quick Yea/Nay response to this Q:

Are any 4-year institutions in TACRAOland offering the fully Integrated Reading and Writing exit-level developmental course(s) yet?

State wants it in place by Spring 2015 and I was hoping to gather data for our Reading and Writing Directors.

Hope everyone is staying warm and many thanks!!!

~Susy

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDEFF6.710DDE60]<shsu.edu>

Susanna Zavala
Banner Process Supervisor
Sam Houston State University
Registrar's Office
Banner/Catalog/TSI
susy at shsu.edu

  A Member of The Texas State University System