[TACRAO] Listserv Winter Mini Terms and Fall Graduation

Irene Robinson IRobinson at alvincollege.edu
Thu Dec 5 15:58:40 CST 2013

Well, we're the odd ball - we will confer as of the Fall because the winter mini term is part of our fall umbrella term.

Irene M. Robinson
Registrar
Alvin Community College
3110 Mustang Rd.
Alvin, TX 77511
V: 281.756.3501
F: 281.756.3834
http://www.alvincollege.edu<http://www.alvincollege.edu/>

2nd Year in a Row!
Alvin Community College ranked TOP 10%  of community colleges in the United States!
                 - The Aspen Institute

This email may contain confidential or privileged material. Use or disclosure of it by anyone other than the intended recipient is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email.