[TACRAO] Listserv Winter Mini Terms and Fall Graduation

Jeff Rhodes rhodesjh at utpa.edu
Thu Dec 5 15:36:01 CST 2013

We would allow them to walk at the fall ceremony, but the degree would be dated at the close of the winter session, if we were offering one that year.  Otherwise, it would be dated at the close of our spring semester.

JHR

Jeff Rhodes, Ed.D.
University Registrar
University of Texas-Pan American
1201 West University Drive
Edinburg, TX 78539
956.665.3109
www.utpa.edu/registrar<http://www.utpa.edu/registrar>

"If you don't like change, you'll like irrelevance even less."
- General Eric Shinseki, Chief of Staff, U.S. Army