[Sara-Reports] SARA-KP Nightly Observing Report

Buzasi, Dr Derek dbuzasi at fgcu.edu
Sat Jan 4 22:01:14 CST 2020

It helped somewhat last night (reduced the frequency of it), but tonight multiple reboots did not solve the problem.

Get Outlook for Android<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__aka.ms_ghei36&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=YOTRq01KpCKCeuVmK6YHaZpdkTJmABcEvt7TXktF7Cc&m=p9FxDuMR6viD46SrGO65jJNt3A92Dgpc5msicwnUlEs&s=dbcG8Ik-Pu5_mgorcE1GbrH6UZJSCvaTers54BshHDM&e= >