[Sara-Reports] SARA-KP Nightly Observing Report

Han, Xianming xhan at butler.edu
Sat Jan 4 21:57:01 CST 2020

I have reported long time ago, and have been reported by others (such as from 2 nights ago), a simple solution to the Sara
KP tracking problem is to reboot the telescope computer.

Xianming

Get Outlook for Android<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__aka.ms_ghei36&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=YOTRq01KpCKCeuVmK6YHaZpdkTJmABcEvt7TXktF7Cc&m=4zGvhKcnftgj_gdihkXkvzExnN5_M3SXYH9J4SpXkPE&s=otQxtwPIRCA7wIq0f0fUVdL1BXQ7QPljKEbCGwGJXc8&e= >