[Sara-Reports] SARA-KP Nightly Observing Report

Dr. Peter Mack pmack at astronomical.com
Sat May 25 10:31:24 CDT 2019

I found the telescope displaying west horizon limit and 6h15m in the west this morning.

I tried to bring the telescope back to the zenith but it would not move (despite my under-the-hood commands).  The DIO-96 was behaving erratically flashing warning signs.  I rebooted the computer.

The display then read 1h26m in the west, and problem went away.  Something is interfering with the

DIO-96 and I don’t know what it is.

*	Peter.