[Sara-Reports] KPNO Tonight.

Dr. Peter Mack pmack at astronomical.com
Wed May 15 14:30:04 CDT 2019

Brian was in the dome today and noticed that the KPNO TEL computer was
unresponsive.

It appears to have some malware on it, so we are trying to clean it off and
get it back.

We also have the new replacement W10 64 bit computer built and software
installed.

However, I am having a teething problem with the card that controls the
spectrograph.

I hope to resolve that today/tomorrow.

Hopefully we will have the systems operating again tomorrow.

But the facility will not be available tonight.

*	Peter.

Cell:     520 979 0101

---
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.avg.com&d=DwICAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=YOTRq01KpCKCeuVmK6YHaZpdkTJmABcEvt7TXktF7Cc&m=VuEuk_FC83tIA_54C-PMWNzR-63QnipVmT7fvyXJXpw&s=30ZO-fPMIog5kxKEtopWNbRavprGsi493rNyWxjeXWU&e=