[Sara-Reports] Printable imaging logsheets and Cen A SN images

Kurtis Williams Kurtis.Williams at tamuc.edu
Tue Feb 23 14:28:57 CST 2016

Good afternoon, everybody,

Last night while observing I adapted an imaging observing log sheet from WIYN for my use on SARA; if you still write logs out by hand, you’re welcome to use it.  Matt Wood has posted it on the SARA website, and I attach a copy here for your convenience.

Also, I placed my SARA-CT images of the Cen A supernova in their own directory on the SARA-CT data disk (I think it is CenA_SN, but I meant it to be obvious).  If you have a use for them, feel free to use them.  And feel free to copy your own data there if you desire to share.  I have BVRI imaging, darks and bias imaging, but no flat fields (I was working in different bandpasses and needed an infinite number of flats).

Cheers,
Kurtis

Dr. Kurtis A. Williams
Assistant Professor