[Sara-Reports] Need Help: MRI Final Report - Please send your publications, etc.

Matt Wood Matt.Wood at tamuc.edu
Fri Aug 19 11:42:49 CDT 2016

Dear all:
I need to write up and submit the final MRI report for NSF (JKT refurbishment grant).

I need your help.  Please send me any and all publications, presentations, etc. (student or professional) that made use of the SARA-JKT, so I can include that in the Final Report.  And if you have any general thoughts on what I should include, I’m eager to read them.

If you could please send by Friday, August 26, I would be grateful (and sooner is better).

Thank you,
Matt

Matt A. Wood, Ph.D.
Professor and Department Head