[Sara-Reports] SARA-KP Nightly Observing Report

Dr. Peter Mack pmack at astronomical.com
Wed Jun 17 10:19:52 CDT 2015

Hi Jim,

We tried to get the old torque motors repaired (which we have done in the past for the Schmidt).

But I keep getting “no bid” or similar go-away answers from Kollmorgen at al.

So we are going to try a new motor from one of my main suppliers.

(I got “no bid” on new motor from Kollmorgen too).

Once the motor goes back in the problem should go away and it should fix other balance gremlins.

-          Peter.