[Sara-Reports] SARA-CT Nightly Observing Report

Dr. Peter Mack pmack at astronomical.com
Sat Feb 15 09:59:34 CST 2014

Examined system logs on telescope computer but could not find issues there.

I did notice a OMS warning error in ACE program and changed some parameters to fix it.

So this may have solved the problem.

Please let me know if warning errors occur as it helps us get to the bottom of things.

Thanks,

-          Peter.