India Students Association
About ISA: ISA TAMUC
ISA refers to the India Student Association formed by Indian students at Texas A&M University -Commerce .The organization exists to help all Indian students, both future students’ as well current ones, and to contribute to mutual benefit from the different cultural opportunities on campus.
Purpose of ISA:
The purpose of the Indian Student Association is to preserve and increase awareness of India and Indian heritage through the ideals of cultural awareness, political awareness, social awareness, and community service.
The Indian Student Association exists to assist Indian students who apply to the University as well as throughout their stay in Commerce while sharing Indian culture within the University and the surrounding communities.
To be the university’s best student organization formed by students, for students.
Goals and Objectives:
* The Indian Student Association will strive to prepare excellent assistance and information via the ISA website for prospective and current Indian students and to create a forum where all Indian students on campus will feel they are welcome to participate.
* The Indian Students Association will also actively seek to bring more Indian students to campus in order to create a larger and stronger organization among other Indian associations in higher education in Texas.
* To provide a "gateway" for members to get involved on campus through community service and other events. To provide a forum on a social level, for our members to get together and meet one another.
* To provide an opportunity for our members and the University community at large to experience and participate in Indian culture.
* To make our campus feel "smaller" and less intimidating to our members.
* To build a network of Indian students at a local and national level.
* To be united and stay as a family. Build a strong rapport among the Indian Student.
* To win maximum awards for our association.
* To grow and become better every day.
* To seek new ways of utilizing resources to better benefit our student members.
Click here for website ISATAMUC
IndianStudents Mailing List acts as a connecting link between the Indian Students in the campus.
To see the collection of prior postings to the list,
visit the IndianStudents
To post a message to all the list members, send email to
You can subscribe to the list, or change your existing
subscription, in the sections below.
Subscribing to IndianStudents
Subscribe to IndianStudents by filling out the following
This is a closed list, which means your subscription
will be held for approval. You will be notified of the list
moderator's decision by email. This is also a hidden list, which means that the
list of members is available only to the list administrator.
(Note that this is an umbrella list, intended to
have only other mailing lists as members. Among other things,
this means that your confirmation request will be sent to the
`-owner' account for your address.)